Cooterville Mud Rides has over 1,000 acres of fun and mud, but maintains these rules so that all patrons will enjoy their visit to our facility.
- This is a family-operated property and all activities are based upon family fun. Conduct yourself in this manner!
- No glass containers allowed on the property. This is a danger to children and adults, as well as vehicle tires.
- No firearms or explosives allowed on the property.
- All ATV operators and riders shall follow the manufacturer’s safe operating procedures.
- Trash cans are provided on the property; please dispose of all litter responsibly and respectfully.
- Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their legal guardian; a notarized legal consent form must be provided otherwise. Parents and/or guardians must closely supervise minors.
- Intoxicated persons will be escorted from the property; this may result in banishment from future events.
- All persons entering the property must sign a waiver of liability.
- All vehicle operators do so at their own risk.
- Be safe and courteous to other riders.
- The Cooterville Mud Rides facility or any employees, vendors, and staff members, are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
Waivers and Releases
Cooterville Mud Rides requires that every person entering the facility owned by Harper Tract, L.L.C., read and sign a release and waiver of liability agreement. For your convenience, you can download this form from our website for printing. Bring the signed form with you when you visit Cooterville Mud Rides to help get to the mud quicker!